While going through my memory card (something I should NOT do while Mercury is in retrograde) I accidentally deleted the first three days of week 17. *doh* I tried recovering them, to no avail. Instead of posting a week with two days, I’m combining them. Week 18 included MLK day, so that is also a shy week.
1 :: Insulated container – keeps soups/stews/hot meals hot!
2 :: Rounds – perfect for dried fruits and nuts.
3 :: Trio Stainless – fits a hot dog nicely!
4 :: Quad Stainless – separates her sides, which she appreciates.
1 :: Colorful Silicone Cups – keeps the container cleaner and allows you to separate a couple foods in one section of the LunchBots container.
2 :: Nori Stamps – to inspire a contagious smile at the lunch table!
3 :: Rice/Egg molds – making some otherwise mundane sides extra special.
It’s helpful to think outside of the box when it comes to the lunch box. A healthy school lunch can be simple to assemble the night before or even the morning of, especially when using leftovers!
Luv’s favorite lunches were day five (week 17) and day four (week 18). See? She loves soup!
Part of week 17
- Day four: Leftover AIP Beef “Teriyaki” (recipe to come). Apple.
- Day five: Leftover sweet potato soup with crisped bacon. Banana.
Day one:No school for Martin Luther King day.
- Day two: Sweet potato soup. Hardboiled egg. Yellow bell pepper slices. Carrot sticks.
- Day three: Leftover burger. Hardboiled egg. Leftover sweet potato medallions. Red bell pepper slices. Hummus.
- Day four: Leftover sweet potato soup with crisped bacon. Hardboiled egg.
- Day five: Leftover turkey. Nori sheet (cut to fit). Orange bell pepper slices. Hummus.