This post contains affiliate links to products I own or swoon over… See my full disclosure here.
This chicken had Luv all sorts of excited. She loves when we have chicken for dinner because that (usually) means she’ll have chicken in her lunch the next day.
Of course, I’m particularly fond of this meal because of the pomegranate. 😍
Author: Erin @ Enjoying this Journey
Recipe type: Entree
Cuisine: AIP, Paleo, Primal
Chicken thighs drizzled with pomegranate molasses and roasted to tangy perfection.
garnish: pomegranate arils
serve with: mixed greens and/or roasted vegetables
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a half sheet pan with a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, heat duck fat in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken thighs on both sides with salt.
- Once the fat is hot, brown four of the chicken thighs for 4-5 minutes each side. Remove to the prepared sheet pan and continue browning the remaining four thighs.
- Drizzle the pomegranate molasses evenly among the thighs, turning once.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flip and roast another 10-15 minutes (or until the internal temperature reaches 165° F).
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.